↑ The Colour of the Climate Crisis – Online gallery showcasing work by black artists and artists of colour exploring the relationship between racial justice and climate justice View project →
We create websites, apps and digital experiences.
GOOD PRAXIS is a socially aware and ethical digital studio based in London. Connecting strategic thinking with technical expertise, the way we work is sensitive to people’s needs. With research at the core, we partner closely with our clients to deliver trusted and award-winning work.
As a worker co-operative, our structure and approach reflects the very principles we founded Good Praxis upon – responsibility, fairness and inclusivity.
Recent work ↓
- Supporting local communities is one of our principles, so we were delighted to have designed and built Lovage Project's new website. They are an ethical, sustainable and plant based community cafe based in South London. View project →
- An interactive campaign website focusing on the need to phase out fossil fuel boilers and providing resources to policy-makers and campaigners to engage on the issue. View project →
- The award-winning charity Settle has approached us to build the new iteration of their website. View project →
- An interactive tool to identify challenges and potential interventions at the origin of commodity supply chains helping move from a focus on finding and assessing the risks to identifying effective interventions and minimising unintended consequences. View project →
- Design and build for IPPR’s landmark digital report: a people powered plan for the UK’s green transition. View project →
- A publishing platform for Black creatives and creatives of colour to work towards justice through cultural production. View project →
- An autism awareness campaign made based on the unique, mathematical way our client's son expresses his love. View project →
- A custom streaming platform for London community broadcasters Netil Radio. View project →
Our clients and partners ↓
Get in touch
We’d love to discuss any project you have in mind, whether it’s small or big. Drop us a line, or give us a quick call!